this saturday the next edition of dkfrf in berlin kreuzberg

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Dear friends and listeners,

      Due to neighbours who rightfully protested
      against the last edition of the festival and its sounds
      (these events make the neighbourhood too popular
      thus causing rents to rise and streets to become wild)

      this time dkfrf will find hospitality at
      alberto ukebana,
      a new place in Kreuzberg.

      Coming saturday we will anticipate our scheduled appearance at
      tunedcity.de with a performance by Daily.

      This Korean sound artist will actually show and demonstrate what a tuned
      city sounds like.
      His appearance is made possible with the kind support of the Korean Arts
      Council.
      (The attached poster is made possible with the kind help of Daily's
      software)

      further performances by Brooklyn based Koen Holtkamp and his binaural
      recordings
      and the homecoming concert by dkfrf veteran Stephane Leonard
      who will report in on his stay in New York just a few weeks ago.

      because of a special guest appearance by....
      shows will start at 22.00 sharp!

      alberto ukebana
      urbanstrasse 116
      2.HH Aufgang 5
      UBhf Schönleinstrasse,

      doors open: 21.00

      map-> http://albertoukebana.blogspot.com/2008/03/contact-us.html

      feel free to forward this mail,
      just tell them i enclosed a virus.

      greetings from refreshed Berlin,

      Rinus

      --
      central station: zeromoon.com/rinus
      the latest news: rinusvanalebeek.livejournal.com