Playlist 245 Experimental Music For Experimental People

  • Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      Hi,

      Hereby the playlist 245 of Sounds and Emotions.

      "Experimental music for experimental people"

      This week a lot of weird stuff!!To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

      http://www.fmbrussel.be/artikel/webradio_sounds_and_emotions.aspx : goto the red speaker "luister"
      or Sound And Emotions

      Title; Played; Label; Time; Yours Forever; Yoav Cal & Yael Kanarek; Innova; 12'00"; Spike; John Psathas; Centre For New Zealand Music; 8'15"; Ubiquitous Fungi Phase; Jaap Blonk & Cor Fuhler; Kontrans; 18'42"; Fallen Sparrow; Barry Schrader; Innova; 19'50"; Les Forges De l'Invisible; Elizabeth Anderson; Home Production; 13'43"; The Kin-Kindness Of Beforehand; Simon Wickham-Smith; Pogus Production 12'29";

      Enjoy the musical trip!

      Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

      If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

      Thanks to those who send me the wonderful cd's.

      Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically to complicated to use them.Only if you can send them by mail as a cd version it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

      If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to moacrealsloa@... with in the subject field "playlist".

      All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

      Kind regards,

      Nico

      Nico Bogaerts
      Sounds and Emotions
      60 Rue De L'Obus
      1070 Brussels
      Belgium
      Europe

      To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail.