This Saturday in Neukölln - The next episode of dkfrf

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Hello Friends and Listeners,

      Good News,

      The Festival has found a steady Home in the middle of the Reuterkiez in
      Berlin's Neukölln.
      This will give me enough piece of mind to work on evenings with a slightly
      different character.

      However,
      I am proud to announce the concerts of Three American Friends.

      Brandon Labelle
      John Hopkins
      and
      Ben Owen

      will perform from 22.15 onwards.
      (find the links to their webpages
      through
      myspace.com/daskleinefieldrecordingsfestival)

      The place is called
      Mittenmang Reuterkiez
      you will find it almost next to Friedelstrasse 17,
      but it is on the corner
      of the Lenaustrasse and the Friedelstrasse.
      Doors and Bar will be open from 21.00.
      Those who come early will find very comfortable chairs.

      if you travel by U-Bahn, nearest stations are
      u-bahn hermannplatz or schönleinstrasse if hermannplatz scares you.

      I also wrote the report on the evening of last month,
      a bit late,
      but alas.

      If you can't come, send your friends.

      expect to be asked some money at the door to cover our costs.

      greetings from the beautifull city of Berlin,

      Rinus

      --

      myspace.com/daskleinefieldrecordingsfestival