Playlist 237 Experimental Music For Experimental People

  • Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008

      Hereby the playlist 237 of Sounds and Emotions.

      "Experimental music for experimental people"

      This week a lot of weird stuff!!To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

      http://www.fmbrussel.be/artikel/webradio_sounds_and_emotions.aspx : goto the red speaker "luister"
      or Sound And Emotions

      Title; Played; Label; Time; Issue; Al Margolis / If,Bwana; Pogus Productions; 13'53"; Dexter 7; David Watson; XI Records; 14'41"; Eight Shudder Project; John Watermann; Cold Spring Records; 6'43"; Haidd 2; Far Black Furlong; ICR; 34'08"; Hands To Turn My Hands To; Hands To; Zabrieski Point; 47'53";

      Enjoy the musical trip!

      Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

      If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

      Thanks to those who send me the wonderful cd's.

      Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically to complicated to use them.Only if you can send them by mail as a cd version it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

      If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to moacrealsloa@... with in the subject field "playlist".

      All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

      Kind regards,

      Nico Bogaerts
      Sounds and Emotions
      60 Rue De L'Obus
      1070 Brussels

      To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail.

      Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
      Une boite mail plus intelligente.