musick for two machines

  • phil hargreaves
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      'musick for two machines' by barry chabala and phil hargreaves

      this release is now available from the whi music website, and consists
      of two disks designed to be played simultaneously on two players, both
      in shuffle mode, one featuring Mr Chabala's guitar & laptop and the
      other Mr Hargreaves' tenor sax.

      sleevenote quote:

      "As a footnote, I have often been told that my recordings are a little
      difficult to listen to. Having made one that is even difficult to play
      is a triumph, in my opinion, and a great blow in my personal struggle
      for obscurity." phil hargreaves

      listener quote:

      "as a musician It really gets the gears turning, as it's a pretty bold
      move to play music that you think will withstand anything that the
      listener does to it! Great, great job guys!" Mike Yarrish

      this recording is a free download from

      www.twomachines.whi-music.co.uk

      apologies for any cross-posting

      --
      http://www.whi-music.co.uk
      PO Box 153/South Eastern/Liverpool L15 9JF