Wrecking the Edge of Audible Intelligence

  • ninplant@xs4all.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008

      Ethno-Illogical Psycho-Radiographies: 996: The Edge of Audible Intelligence
      PTP in the ether: 88.3FM
      Where purity & puerility are synonymous
      streaming via internet:
      <http://freeteam.nl/patapoe/>

      3 December 2007 // 17.00-19.00

      "Now is the time. Being a Scientologist, people are turning to you,
      so you better know it. You better know it. And if you don't, go learn
      it.
      But don't pretend you know it -- or whatever -- we're here to help."
      o Tom Cruise, in a new Scientology promo video

      "You can see the look in their eyes, you know the ones who are doing
      it. And you know the spectators, the ones who are going, 'It's easy
      for you' ... I've cancelled that in my area of my mind [laughs
      maniacally]. So it's our responsibility to educate, create the new
      reality.
      We have that responsibility to say, 'Hey, this is how it should be done.'"
      o Tom Cruise, in a new Scientology promo video

      "I have to tell you something, it's rough and tumble and it's wild
      and wooly and it's a blast. It's a blast. It really is -- fun.
      Because damnit,
      there's nothing better than going out there and fighting the fight
      and then you see things are better [cheeks flushed]."
      o Tom Cruise, in a new Scientology promo video
      ~~~~

      Sonic Corridor 01 > Wild Shores [Optical Sound O.S 25]
      Mauy Thai 1 > Ritualistic Kick Boxing Music
      Sonic Corridor 05 > Wild Shores [Optical Sound O.S 25]
      Oompa Radar > Goldfrapp [Felt Mountain / Mute]
      Sine++ or Compass > Rothkamm [LAX]
      Kohina #3 > Lump [Dub / Future Dub]
      Dress Up > Olivia Louvel [Lulu in Suspension / Optical Sound]
      CO Coda > Ryoiji Ikeda
      + Reference Tone > Emotional Elvis [The Last of the Famous
      International Playboys]
      Mauy Thai 6 > Ritualistic Kick Boxing Music
      N-trance > Welsch, Hess & Hinger [Stunderthorm / Sonic Flame]
      Bautz > Stimmhorn [Heimatklänge / Traumton]
      Human > Goldfrapp [Felt Mountain / Mute]
      Defrost Oven > Strings of Consciousness & Lisa Smith Klossner [Our
      Moon is Full]
      The New Blonde > > Olivia Louvel [Lulu in Suspension / Optical Sound]
      While the Sun Burns Out Another Sun > Strings of Consciousness &
      Black Sifichi [Our Moon is Full]
      One Day > Olivia Louvel [Lulu in Suspension / Optical Sound]
      Das Blut 1> Olivia Louvel [Lulu in Suspension / Optical Sound]
      From Beyond > Klaus Nomi [Simple Man / RCA]
      KFM or New Encounter Architecture > Rothkamm [LAX]
      Mass Transportation > Claudia Bonarelli [No Type Sampler]
      Mauy Thai 6 > Ritualistic Kick Boxing Music
      Descente Centrale > Michel F. Coté [(Juste) Claudette / Ambiances Magnetiques]
      Bebe Donkey > Antoine Berthiaume vs MaryClare Brzytwa [Bebe Donkey /
      Ambiances Magnetiques]
      State & 32nd > Kenneth Rexroth
      A Roller Derby > Antoine Berthiaume vs MaryClare Brzytwa [Bebe Donkey
      / Ambiances Magnetiques]
      Ding Dong > Klaus Nomi [Simple Man / RCA]

      o Loaded with porn COOKEVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- A father gave his
      10-year-old daughter a Christmas present that would make Santa blush.
      Now Daryl Hill wants to know why an MP3 video player he bought at a
      Wal-Mart in Sparta was preloaded with pornography and explicit songs.
      Hill bought three of the players as Christmas presents for his
      children. He said one of the devices had apparently been returned to
      the store from a previous owner who loaded sex clips and songs with
      lyrics about using drugs.

      "Within 10 minutes, my daughter was crying," Hill said Thursday. "I
      wish I could take the thoughts and images out of her head." Hill
      questioned why Wal-Mart Stores Inc. would sell used merchandise as
      new, which he said violates its own policies. A company spokesman
      said in an e-mail to WSMV-TV of Nashville that stores are not
      supposed to return opened packages to the sales floor and that the
      matter was under investigation. Hill said he declined Wal-Mart's
      offer to replace the MP3 player. He said he has already bought his
      daughter a new one and is hanging onto the controversial one until he
      talks to a lawyer.

      o Police find man and woman "testing erection pills" [January 9, 2008
      / courtesy of Nina] THE HAGUE - A man and woman were found naked
      testing 58 erection pills in a car, police in The Hague reported
      Wednesday. The police happened upon the car with steamed up windows
      parked on the street on Tuesday night. Inside were the vehicle's
      53-year-old male owner and a 19-year-old female, both naked and
      engaging in sex. The two claimed they were testing different erection
      pills as part of an experiment, in which the young woman said she was
      participating voluntarily and with no financial inducements. Police
      however arrested the man after finding a second drug (marijuana) in
      the car.

      o This was a hastily but rewardingly tossed together mix of very
      oddly different musics that even more oddly all folded together as if
      by magic. A lot of these discs coincidentally [or is it all
      pre-determined fate? By design?] ended up in my Top of 2007.
      Sometimes the less consciously you try to control the flow of a show
      the more it takes on its own intelligent or meta-intelligent shape, a
      shape you are not aware of until you are finished. It is a bit like
      automatic writing and involves plenty of chance. Went to the big Jean
      Tinguely in Rotterdam [January 3] at the Kunsthal. Tinguely operated
      using a strategy of chance in his massive moving sculptures and this
      was evident in these hilarious, fascinating and for kids very
      engaging sculptures. Seeing a show like this does offer hope that
      artists CAN have an effect on the remorseless and relentless shove
      into meaningless progress where the landmarks of this progress become
      increasingly annoying because the products try to sell themselves as
      being the irrefutable fruits of that progress. Tinguely engaged in a
      kind of intriguing sabotage, insisting on gumming up the works by
      asking people to participate in his sculptures and engaging people in
      them to the point that their engagement slows us down. His machines
      also seem to comment on how the machine or modernity mystifies and
      creates mental labyrinths into which we wander and get lost. We can
      buy a map or buy our way outŠ

      o in early January 2008, De Volkskrant, a Dutch daily noted that 96%
      of all email sent in December was spam. Luckily XS4all has improved
      its Spam filter and my spam has been reduced from about 120 per day
      to about 10.

      o Modern Society: The great con goes vaguely like thisŠ They remove
      the vitamins by over-processing the food we buy. Then charge us more
      for that convenience and charge us even more to buy "back" the
      vitamins we lost by buying the processed food which costs more for
      that convenience and privilege. Then they allow you to feel good
      about yourself for buying the vitamins. Then they water down the
      juices which are 'unsatisfyingly' thick. And then you pay more for
      the genius of water added to juice. Regular pay TV has a low content
      policy to not adversely affect anyone by challenging them.
      Content-free TV is fine unless you want the content back in TV and
      for that you have to pay extra. Ad nauseum.

      OTHER PATAPOE SHOWS:
      o Jonges v/d Vlakte [Boys from the Plains]: "De cottonpickin' Jongens
      Mondays @ PTP

      o Radio Cognito: Mind & Existence problems Thursdays 18.00-20.00.

      o Dr. Doo Wop WAS on Radio Patapoe on Sundays 17.00-18.00 Amsterdam
      time. Will this consummate radiomaker be back soon after recovery
      from illness. We can only hope so.

      o C2000: Whatever Whenever or aka yo momma, electropulp metal, we
      hate hippies, hardcore jumpstylemetal, hiphopmetal,
      punk-industrialmetal and meta-metal Mondays 20.30-22.30

      o Psychedelicatessen: obscure underground progressivica Sunday 20-24.

      o De Oktoskoop: Kinderen /kid /children /rugrats and other
      visionaries. Sat. 11.30-13.30

      o No8ody: unformated*core, vr/ijly/stile*maz*up*zumbi*drones Saturdays 14-16.

      o Radio Worm: Rotterdam-based radio collective presents inventive
      programming to baffle all preconceptions. Midnight Sundays and in
      autopilot rotation.

      o H=Bass: Klas-zeike Herrie [classic-sickness noise] Sunday 14-17

      o Gelul met Krul: Bullshitting on the radio with intriguing guests
      Saturday 20-22

      o Stront [Shit]: noise, lo-fi experimenting Wednesday 18-22

      o HET PROGRAMMA: industrial lounge for collapsing people. Tuesdays 21:00

      ~~~~

      * Wreck This Mess-Paris @ Radio Libertaire, Paris 89.4 hosted by
      Laurent Diouf 1/2 PanouPanou on Tuesdays 12:30-14:30 check
      <http://www.wtm-paris.com>
      * Black Sifichi / Audiometric radio check <http://www.blacksifichi.com>

      Wreck This MeSS
      Radio Patapoe
      bart plantenga
      Dina Appeldoornstraat 11-3
      1076 AX Amsterdam
      the Netherlands

      WTM PLAYLISTS
      o 2500± READERS-EYEBALL "LISTENERS" per WEEK
      CHECK THE ALL NEW WTM/bart WEBSITE
      with profiles, yodeling, john cage, allen ginsberg, beer mysticism,
      reviews, playlists, fiction, links
      www.bartplantenga.com