Ancestral Rhythms @ The African Shrine, NYC

  • babaolajagun
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Baba Ola Jagun & The Ancestral Rhythms
      present

      Ancestral Night Celebration at the African Shrine

      Date: Saturday, December 29, 2007

      Showtime: 9:00PM & 11:00PM

      Location: The African Shrine

      2271 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard

      (bet; 134 & 135 Street)

      Harlem, New York

      Cover: $10.00

      email: babaolajagun@...

      Alafia, as we approach the end of 2007 – we must come together to
      celebrate and give thanks to our Ancestral Spirits! We invite you to
      join us, let's move and groove to authentic traditional, spiritual
      rhythms and melodies, music that moves your mind, body and spirit!!!

      Baba Ola Jagun is a Nigerian drummer, vocalist who spent over ten
      years performing with the legendary AfroBeat creator, Fela Anikulapo-
      Kuti's Egypt 80 band. Baba Ola Jagun & The Ancestral Rhythms,
      features some of the most skilled and exciting percussionists on the
      African music scene today! Alafia……..

      Check out http://www.myspace.com/babajagun

      New Year's Eve Celebration @ Sahara South
      December 31, 2007 - 9:30pm - 'til