TONIGHT - THE GIG OF XMAS!!!!!

  • stratoskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      IS THIS OR IS IT NOT THE GIG OF XMAS IN THE UK THIS YEAR??
      Note: Having just spent most of the day with the legendary live-wire
      Mr.Sonny Simmons including a him giving a one hour interview I can
      tell you we are in the hands of a genius and a slice of THE LEGACY
      which has come to be known as 'free music'. He has his alto and his
      cor-anglais with him. The interview was recorded and will be available
      for download at a later date. Please don't miss this unique gig if you
      are unsure...!

      F'REACTION FESTIVAL
      + Film Launch & Screening: 'FREENOISE - The Sound of Sheffield'
      Bar Abbey, Sheffield UK. Friday Dec 21st 2007 2-12pm. £10 adv.
      On the longest, darkest night of the year... deep down in the basement
      of Sheffield's oldest and most characteristic, historic building we
      will celebrate our festival of NOISE.

      LIVE!

      SONNY SIMMONS QUARTET
      Z'EV
      AUFGEHOBEN
      THE OTHER ORCHESTRA
      KREEPA
      BLACK CARROT
      JESUS IS ANGRY
      PROF. ADRIAN MOORE
      HONEY RIDE ME A GOAT
      IRON FIST OF THE SUN

      DJs / Suprise acts / Giveaways...
      £10 adv.
      a few tickets left!
      TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
      On foot - Rare and Racy, Division St. Sheffield.
      On line - here
      http://www.freenoise.co.uk/features/event/2007/freeaction.htm