bristol gig news (yellow6 content)

  • Jon Attwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      in case you're in Bristol on thursday night... if not, sorry for the
      intrusion into your lives....

      Dreamboat Records Christmas Party!

      20th November, 2007

      Dreamboat Records will be hosting our very first Christmas Party (Jews
      welcome) at Bristol’s The Croft on Thursday December 20.

      The back room is the noise/psych/kraut/math room. There will be a headlining
      set from Geisha, with support from Yellow6 and the triumphant return of
      Azalea City Penis Club for one night only — their first gig since 2004!

      The front room and bar is the party room, with DJ sets from The
      Rollercoaster Project and Dreamboat DJs Maximum Fun and Maximum Energy
      playing tunes from Fleetwood Mac, Slayer, Jackson Browne, Jesu, Ike and Tina
      Turner, Creedence, En Vogue, and lots of Italo.

      There will be a merch desk with copies of the entire Dreamboat catalogue
      (except Hatefield) and the first ever Dreamboat t-shirt, which will be
      available in a limited edition of 50.

      Entry is £5. We’re still organizing tickets, but we figured you’d want to
      know the date so you can mark it in your filofax. This event will get raw
      like sushi, so haters to the left.

      http://www.dreamboatrecords.co.uk <http://www.dreamboatrecords.co.uk/>

      http://www.freewebs.com/geisha/

      http://www.dreamboatrecords.co.uk/artists/acpc/