New! Bardoseneticcube & Aural Whiteout releases

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hello there!

      Here are 2 new releases from our label:

      AURAL WHITEOUT "s/t" CD-R
      Aural Whiteout "S/T" is the debut album from a new Norweigan act. Based in the black ambient style, the artist performs on each track a balanced mixture of deep sounds recorded from a guitar and synths, as result final a dense atmosphere. Black & white art works and limited to 50 copies.
      For info and more: http://www.rapeartprods.com/product_info.php?products_id=213

      BARDOSENETICCUBE "Aquadoor" CD-R
      Bardoseneticcube old russian act send us this amazing recording called AQUADOOR. It has four new dark ambient pieces, sometimes hypnotic and deep recommended for Lustmord fans. Previous titles from this artist were produced on Steinklang, Blade Records and others. Full color art works and limited to 50 copies.
      For info and more: http://www.rapeartprods.com/product_info.php?products_id=214

      Visit us: http://www.rapeartprods.com
      eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Rose-Melody-Distribution
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rapeartprods