Re: [thewire] cargo

  • Nic Chautru
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
      I thought jomf had cancelled (at least that the case in bristol), when they
      are playing you always take a chance : can be either genius or nostrilistic.

      except that cargo is one of my favourite venue (look-wise that's literaly
      the concert hall of dream of, brick walls, voutes, atmosphere, homy in a
      way...). Been there only a couple of times (david pajo, afrirampo, six
      organs of admittance + magik markers) and always loved it. No ale on the tap
      though, that's the only major issue...
      -Nic