  • rena mcvicar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      I'm a presenter with the student radio staion www.freshair.org.uk aand will be doing a show featuring eclectic and world music everything from New Orleons jazz sounds to Rachid Taha. Does any one have any suggestions of what they've heard either recently or in the past that they think is a 'you have to hear this'! or are there any bands on this site that would like their music played ? I can be contacted here or on my own email site renamcvicar@...