Delire shows August 28 - download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      My radio shows are in FRENCH. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental
      music of any allegiance.

      Now here's what the shows were about on August 28, 2007.

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Morse Code*, Ritual*, Capercaillie, Cathrin
      Pfeifer, Fovea Hex*, Dub Trio, Canartic*, and Hugh Hopper* (*= recent
      release or reissue). That's prog rock, Scottish trad, ambient song, dubcore,
      dub, and jazz-rock in under 56 minutes or so.
      Download the Delire Musical show aired August 28, 2007:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/35150325d26c5d/

      Délire nostalgique: 1999-2000 (June 15, 1999): In celebration of Delire
      Actuel¹s 11 years on the air, we are presenting a special series entitled
      ³Delire Nostalgique.² Each month, we will be revisiting a show from an
      earlier season. Tonight: the 1999-2000 season and the show aired on June 15,
      1999. This was our first season with a two-hour show, and the show still had
      the format of the early years: first a featured new release, followed by an
      eclectic mix of music, often improvised on the spot. The show aired on June
      15, 1999 is very representative of the wild diversity championed by Delire
      Actuel in those years.
      Features music by Ivo Perelman, Martin Tetreault & Otomo Yoshihide, Bonzo
      Dog Band, Kampec Dolores, Machine Gun, Polwechsel, Steve Lacy +6, Vyacheslav
      Guyvoronsky & Eveline Petrova, Gilles Gobeil, and Oscura Luminosa covering
      some Metallica!
      Download the Delire Actuel show aired August 28, 2007:
      Heure 1 / Hour 1: http://www.zshare.net/download/356528070f8e6b/
      Heure 2 / Hour 2: http://www.zshare.net/download/35976825141aa3/

      You don't need to register to zshare.net to download these files. Simply
      click on the link, and then on "Download Now".

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.