Wire magazine back issues free

  • gasuko13
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      I want to get rid of a box of Wire magazines dating from 97 to 2001.
      Free to first person who can pick up from London (E2) asap.

      The magazines are mostly good condition, and should be an almost
      complete collection between those dates but i have not checked. I may
      also be able to dig out the cds that came with the issues if you're
      interested.

      Bonus points for anyone who can guess how many times Tortoise are
      mentioned on the cover in this period.