Re: [thewire] Re:Thoughts on a music collection crisis

  • Bruce Tennant
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2007
      A year ago I bought several "Benno" CD tower shelves from Ikea. Size: 80"H x 8"W x 7"D. Capacity: 180 single jewel cases--15 on each of twelve shelves (they're more like cubbyholes than shelves). The shelves are adjustable for taller things; most extra-tall CD cases fit without adjusting. They can be hooked together for stability. They're pretty easy to put almost anywhere because of their very small footprint.

      I know that sounds like a pimp for Ikea but these shelves saved my sanity (okay, not really, I'm still rather screwed up....)