Delire shows playlists August 21 - download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello friends,

      You asked, I listened and I took action. No more RapidShare (too slow,
      annoying delays between downloads), my files are now hosted by zshare.net.
      You'll get to see some ads, true, but the service faster and easier.

      My radio shows are in FRENCH. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental
      music of any allegiance.

      Now here's what the shows were about on August 21, 2007.

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Cast*, Area, Patty Waters, Andrew Bishop*,
      Geneviève Letarte*, Strings of Consciousness*, Anticlimax, and Can. That's
      prog rock, vocal jazz, avant-country-jazz, country-chanson,
      avant-electropop, electro, and krautrock in under 56 minutes or so.
      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired August 21 here:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/34260651405b26/

      DELIRE ACTUEL: Freeform Journey: No specific topic tonight, except for a
      focus on the electronic side of things. There is some music for instruments
      and tape (Ferrari), drone songs (Fovea Hex), psychedelic electro-pop
      (Ka-Spel), and a lot of good noise! Features music by Luc Ferrari*, Fovea
      Hex*, Edward Ka-Spel*, Kevin Drumm & Daniel Menche*, Ben Frost, Jazkamer &
      Smegma*, and Merzbow, Carlos Giffoni & Jim O'Rourke*.

      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired August 21, 2007:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/3427089a9e99f2/
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired August 21, 2007:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/342794252df3d5/

      You don't need to register to zshare.net to download these files. Simply
      click on the link, and then on "Download Now".

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.