New from Silber Records

  • silberspy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hey Kidz,

      We got a ton of new stuff getting ready to come out at Silber (
      www.silbermedia.com )& you can get your audio samples to see if you
      like them.

      Street date September 25, 2007 - pre-orders shipping now.
      Lycia: Cold
      A re-issue of Lycia's darkwave classic.
      mwvm: rotations
      Debut album from England's unsung indie-ambient guitar
      experimenter.

      Street date October 16, 2007 - pre-orders shipping mid-September
      Plumerai: Without Number
      Plumerai returns with their post pop music of sultry female vocals
      & glistening guitars.
      Origami Arktika: Trollebotn
      Folk songs of Norway with an apocalyptic edge. Seriously, hard to
      describe....

      New Non-Silber Releases Available
      Electric Bird Noise: Fragile Hearts...Fragile Minds
      Cinematic & layered guitar music for fans of space rock, post
      rock, or darkwave.
      Remora: songs i sing
      A capella EP from Remora including covers of the Stooges ("We Will
      Fall") & Coil ("Heartworms") as well as classics from the Remora live
      show "Chickadee" & "Half-Birthday".

      hrt
      Brian John Mitchell