[smw009]: Antanas Jasenka - "BLACK BOX MUSIC: tangophonia"

  • Nikita Golyshev
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Share My Wings podcast-netlabel is proud to present
      our new weekly release!

      [smw009]: Antanas Jasenka - "BLACK BOX MUSIC:
      tangophonia" /abstract, minimal/

      Microphone, mixer, delay system, radio, cassette
      player/recorder HITACHI, tape player/recorder ELFA,
      graphic equalizer, moog prodigy. All sound/music
      composed, arranged, recorded, mixed and mastered in
      private sound studio in Vilnius.

      http://sharemywings.ru/releases/smw009/