[XSN013] VA - Progress Report

  • xyntheticnetlabel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Xynthetic Netlabel's latest compilation 'Progress Report' is now
      available on our free netlabel series. It features 8 tracks from artists
      from Canada, the US, Greece, and Spain covering a variety of styles from
      Electro to DnB. All of the artists/projects on the compilation are new
      to the Xynthetic family.

      In keeping to our model with our catalogs to discourage strict
      classifications, the artists assembled here all offer their own styles
      and interpretations of electronic music. From the opening Moroder meets
      New Order vibe of m u t o's Sky Kanyon to the closing wall of reverb
      in Violesk's Endless Rain the styles move through Odori's
      organic Koto breaks, Asymptote's take on Dub, Datascraper's
      artificial intelligence, Subduxtion's dark DnB, Liliny's
      "delerious" ambience, and Fabric's melodic IDM. We're
      honored to have these artists participate in our latest compilation and
      bring the quality. Please join us in welcoming these artists to our
      family, and we hope their music finds a good home on your iPods and in
      your mixes.

      We're also excited to feature Spencer Lytle's latest project
      Datascraper. Spencer is best known for his Portland/PDX project on n5MD
      that was also featured on Statement of Purpose.

      The compilation can be downloaded from this link:
      http://www.xynthetic.com/cgi-bin/clicktracker/click.cgi?id=35
      <http://www.xynthetic.com/cgi-bin/clicktracker/click.cgi?id=35>

      The information page for the compilation can be found here:
      http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn013.html
      <http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn013.html>

      Thanks,

      Josh and Graeme