Delire Musical/Delire Actuel - August 7, 2007 - playlists + download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      Hello friends,

      You asked, I listened and I took action. No more RapidShare (too slow,
      annoying delays between downloads), my files are now hosted by zshare.net.
      You'll get to see some ads, true, but the service faster and easier.

      My radio shows are in FRENCH. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental
      music of any allegiance.

      Now here's what the shows were about on August 7, 2007.

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Stromba, Femi Kuti, Embryo, Amon Düül II*,
      Guru Guru, Vril, Frank Zappa, This Heat*, Koenji Hyakkei, Dan Deacon* and
      David Garland* (*=recent release/reissue). That's dub, afrobeat, krautrock,
      RIO, quirky electro-pop and fabulous songwriting in under 56 minutes or so.
      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired July 31 here:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/3139402062800b/

      DELIRE ACTUEL: Working Double Shifts: Tonight¹s show all came from a recent
      Cuneiform release featuring the Steve Lacy/Roswell Rudd Quartet, Early and
      Late. This double CD features, side by side, unreleased pieces from very
      early and very late in the pair¹s musical partnership. Folowing the same
      idea, I featured (after two tracks from that album) two pieces each, one
      early and one late, from the following jazzmen and improvisers, all
      workaholics who seem eager to work double shifts, you might say: Slava
      Ganelin, Anthony Braxton, Evan Parker, Phil Minton and Mark O¹Leary.

      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired August 7, 2007:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/31400725c5bf1b/
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired August 7, 2007:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/31408746db829e/

      You don't need to register to zshare.net to download these files. Simply
      click on the link, and then on "Download Now".

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.