mike tamburo and tusk lord august tour dates

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      hey everyone, here are my august tour dates. all of the shows are with
      the totally amazing tusk lord http://www.myspace.com/tusklord

      we are still trying to fill in some days. any help would be greatly
      appreciated. you can email me newamericanfolkhero@...
      http://www.myspace.com/tamburo

      MIKE TAMBURO and TUSK LORD

      august 1 - bugjar: w/ stone baby, oliver/reeg (rochester, ny)

      august 2 - no radio records w/ ghost in my basement (ithaca, ny)

      august 3 - campfire sounds: just tamburo is playing( acra, ny)

      august 5 - okie st. house: w/ the cutest puppy in the world
      (providence, ri)

      august 6-8 - new england...tba - any help would be appreciated also
      with the cutest puppy in the world

      august 9 - lily pad: w/ the cutest puppy in the world, forbes graham +
      jack wright (boston, ma)

      august 10 - 170 beacon st. w/ the cutest puppy in the world (hartford, ct)

      august 11 - the schoolhouse 330 Ellery St. #3 w/ the cutest puppy in
      the world and NONLOC (bushwick/brooklyn, ny)

      august 12 - the book corner w/ the cutest puppy in the world
      (afternoon in philadelphia, pa)

      august 12 - tba (night in philadelphia, pa)??

      august 13 - the bank w/ the cutest puppy in the world (baltimore, md)

      august 14 - tba - any help would be appreciated

      august 15 - velvet lounge: w/ kohoutek dashin gassoudan, the cutest
      puppy in the world (washington dc)

      august 16 - the nightlight: w/ killick, bivins, and davis (chapel
      hill, nc)

      august 17 - tba - any help would be appreciated

      august 18 - pilot light (knoxville, tn)

      august 19 - tba - any help would be appreciated

      august 20 - tba - any help would be appreciated

      august 21 - eyedrum (atlanta, georgia)

      august 22 - otherlands (memphis, tennessee)

      august 23 - tba - any help would be appreciated

      august 24 - modern formations: w/ nick schillace and josh beyer
      (pittsburgh, pa)

      august 25 and 26 - catalpa music festival http://www.dwacres.com
      (state college, pa)