Delire Musical / Delire Actuel - July 24, 2007 - playlists + download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi again folks,

      Did I say I was catching up?

      My radio shows are in French. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music and contains prog rock, among many
      other genres. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental music of any allegiance.

      Here's what these shows were about on July 24, 2007.

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Nanook of the North, A Perfect Friend, Gato
      Libre, The Blueprint Project with Han Bennink, The Microscopic Septet,
      Willie McBlind, Knight Area, Kaipa, and Deluge Grander. That's post-rock,
      electroacoustic folk, imaginary folk, avant-jazz, microtonal blues, and
      symphonic progressive rock, all in 60 minutes!
      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired July 24 here:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/45601338/dm070724.zip

      DELIRE ACTUEL: 2007, Halfway Point: Over half of 2007 has already gone by!
      The time has come to take a break and look over what has come in since
      January. So, here are my 15 favorite demanding music albums of 2007 so far.
      Featured music by: David Garland, Alec K. Redfearn & The Eyesores, Andrwe
      Bishop, Frank Pahl, Albert van Veenendaal, fORCH, Nathalie Anderson, Taylor
      Deupree, Stephen Scott & The Bowed Music Ensemble, Landing, No-Neck Blues
      Band, Battles, and Fanfare Pourpour with Lars Hollmer.
      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired July 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/45626312/da070724-h1.zip

      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired July 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/46913757/da070724-h2.zip

      Unfamiliar with RapidShare? At the bottom of the table (Choose Your
      Download), simply click on Free! No need to register. (But you may have to
      wait two hours after completing a download to start another one.)

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.