Delire Musical/Delire Actuel - July 17, 2007 - playlists + download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi folks,

      After much technical difficulties with CFLX's servers (now changed, thank
      God!) and my own vacations, it's time to resume sharing my radio shows and
      catch up. Due to those same difficulties, I was unable to retrieve the files
      for the Delire Musical show broadcasted on July 17, but I can share the
      Delire Actuel aired that same date.

      My radio shows are in French. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental
      music.

      Here's what these shows were about on July 17, 2007.

      DELIRE ACTUEL: The 100th No Type! / Freestyle Journey: In the first hour, we
      celebrate No Type¹s 100th release! The Montreal-based netlabel co-directed
      by David Turgeon and Aimé Dontigny offers most of its releases for free
      download: experimental electronica, noise, sound collage, electro-pop, free
      improv, techno ‹ the catalog is extremely diversified and very much open to
      exploration and discovery. Tonight¹s menu was gathered from the label¹s
      latest releases. In fact, No Type has promised in May to release one new
      title each week, which they have been doing up to now! Featured music by:
      Nicolas Bernier, The Twombley Spiders, Nuthre, Mille-Pattes, Martin Messier,
      Erick D'Orion and Napalm Jazz & Friends. In the second hour, a freestyle
      journey focused on both ambience and sonic research. Featured music by:
      Lasse Marhaug & Nils Henrik Asheim, Zelienople, KTL, Matt Weston, and James
      Saunders.

      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired July 17, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/45357474/da070717-1.zip
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired July 17, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/45387189/da070717-2.zip

      Unfamiliar with RapidShare? At the bottom of the table (Choose Your
      Download), simply click on Free! No need to register. (But you may have to
      wait two hours after completing a download to start another one.)

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.