Philosophie Fantasmagorique

  • vincent2milles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hello ! I'm searching for new persons, potential listeners, thinkers
      who could have an interest for my exploration of philosophical themes
      explored through various perspectives and simultaneously.

      Don't see this message like a publicity, but like a friendly
      invitation. I'm trying to invent my own promotion, sometimes outside
      of the field of musicians who are now technicians.

      See and mostly listen to a little bit of Philosophie Fantasmagorique.

      Thank you !

      Vincent Bergeron

      "In the course of a lifetime, one encounters very few major musical
      talents. Vincent Bergeron is one of those few, a unique composer who
      is at the forefront of musical thinking."

      Noah Creshevsky
      Composer
      Professor Emeritus, Brooklyn College of the City University of New York
      Director Emeritus, Center for Computer Music at Brooklyn College