Yo - in Sheffield tonight?

  • stratoskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      If your down our way check this out tonight:

      GRAHAM CLARK (GONG / JAH WOBBLE / TOOLSHED) Solo.
      BLACK GALAXY - Grating scapes from B'ham's Nic Bullen (Napalm Death)
      and Si Mabbot.
      THE TAJALLI VORTEX BIG BAND(f. Clark on violin and Archer & D'Silva on
      saxes)
      BAR ABBEY, Abbeydale Rd, S7 1FS.
      8 - 12pm £4 / 3

      Looks like there's going to be some very big live and spontaneous
      collaborations (read: everyone playing at once..)

      Later...

      Jd
      http://www.freenoise.co.uk