Colour Out Of Space 2007, Brighton, UK

  • dylan keown nyoukis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      hey mongs..

      psyched to annouce that we are doing another Colour Out Of Space again
      this year. I am personally fucking ecstatic to have Masaya Nakahara
      (vog) coming over to perform. Please feel free to repost this blurb
      and let people know.

      xx
      dylan

      COLOUR OUT OF SPACE, September 7-9. The Sallis Benney Theatre,
      Faculty of Arts and Architecture, Grand Parade, Brighton, East Sussex,
      BN2 0JY

      three days of exploratory sound and visuals with dead machines, hair
      stylistics, ceylon mange, lussu & pami, pod blotz, jaap blonk,
      jazkamer, orphan fairytale, john wiese, usurper, dora doll & steven
      lavender, conrad schnitzlers `cassette con-cert' by wolfgang seidel,
      family underground, tight meat duo, raionbashi & kutzkelina, phil
      mintons feral choir,maths balance volumes, nackt insecten & more acts
      TBA. Plus experimental film programme, panel discussion, Feral Choir
      Workshop and more.

      http://colouroutofspace.org/