RAP SHOP NEWS 190607

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      NEW!
      We have posted 2 new auctions from: CHRISTIAN RENOU and THE NIHILIST SPASM BAND & REYNOLS CD'S. If you're interested just click on the link EBAY AUCTIONS
      NEW! ARRIVES TO OUR SHOP:
      BACK IN STOCK! MARK SPYBEY & MICK HARRIS "Bad Roads, Young Drivers" CD [View Product]

      O QUAM TRISTIS... "Le Rituel Sacre" CD
      After the great success of their first album, an album that was highly praised by magazines all around the world (and got big exposure especially in the Far East and in France, with a track on the CD for D-Side magazine) here comes the second album by this outstanding medieval act. ‘Le Rituel Sacre’ (the sacred ritual) is another modern interpretation of medieval and ancient folk music. Their medieval folk will certainly appeal to fans of Dead Can Dance, The Soil Bleeds Black, Ataraxia and similar acts. The heavenly vocals female singers Anna and Katarina combined with selected male chants in Latin will certainly evoke you. The music offers a wide range of variations, from purest folk to sometimes more electronic interferences, tribal drums, bagpipes, flutes, dulcimer and various other natural instruments. Comes with a beautiful 12 page booklet with texts and great funeral artwork made by Curt Emmer. [View Product]
      Listen:
      Offerimus tibi
      Domini Nostri Jesu Christi
      Gratias Agimus Tibi
      Suscipe sancte pater
      Et incarnatus es

      SILENT LOVE OF DEATH "The Poet's Senses" CD
      Deep and dramatic vocals, trumpet and violins, acoustic guitars, military drums, you can think to another neofolk band like many other, but SILENT LOVE OF DEATH could touch the depth of your heart. The romantic feeling encroaches upon the seventeen songs of this album, a great nostalgic atmosphere with classical influences create impressive dark sound. The texts are inspired by poems of E.A Poe, Bequer, W. Blake, Espronceda..... [View Product]
      Listen:
      The valley of unrest
      Growing apart

      O QUAM TRISTIS... "Meditations Ultimes" CD
      After the great success of their first two album, here comes their third album by this outstanding medieval act. ‘Meditation Ultimes" is another modern interpretation of medieval and ancient folk music. Their medieval folk will certainly appeal to fans of Dead Can Dance, Qntal, Ataraxia and similar acts. The heavenly vocals female singers Anna and Katarina combined with selected male chants in Latin will certainly evoke you. The music offers a wide range of variations, from purest folk to sometimes more electronic interferences, tribal drums, bagpipes, flutes, dulcimer and various other natural instruments. [View Product]
      Listen:
      Benedicimus Te
      O langueo
      Jube Domine Benedicere
      In senectute querula
      DAEMONIA NYMPHE "Remixed" CD
      I have been approached in the past to give samples of our songs to musicians, so that our music could be used for composing electro-acoustic compositions. The sound of the reproductions of ancient Greek instruments we use is extraordinary and could easily be used for contemporary music. This gave me the idea to approach musicians mostly from the electronic genre, so that our songs take a different form and re-birth, having a new result combining the ancient sounds with modern ones. All musicians who contribute to this work are some of our favourite, and each gives his own approach to our music, creating variety. Spyros Giasafakis [View Product]
      Listen:
      Nikodemos Summoning Divine “Selene” Remix
      Basilis “Nymphs of the”
      Four Ways of Saying H3O (Tribute to the Hafler Trio) CD
      The world is paying a tribute to the Hafler Trio. This is not the kind of tribute you might be expecting It doesn’t contain any cover versions. All tracks are exclusive material.
      The four artists here, Aube (Japan), Lilith (US of A), P*A*L (Germany), Propeller (UK- Canada, aka Mark Spybey of Dead Voices on Air) are giving us a 15 minutes track each. Each artist is giving here his own interpretation of the legendary experimental act. And there’s even a a fifth secret one!
      The Hafler Trio is a seminal experimental industrial band who started in the early eighties. Then they quickly gained notoriety thanks to their diverse and intense material. Each new release is requestionning the pertinence of the previous. They started by doing cut and paste and loop based music. The band is now fronted by Andrew McKenzie and concentrate itself on minimal beatless music. [View Product]
      C-DRÍK "Dissolution" CD
      Multifaceted artist, academically trained musician and drummer, C-drík Fermont is electroacoustic composer Annette Vande Gorne former student. He takes his influences from varied sources such as child tales, dark humour and inu chanting. Dissolution, his first solo album, consists of pieces composed in between 1997 and 2001. This is more than just a collection of carefully chosen tracks. With simple melodies, minimal drones and a lot of nostalgic harmonies, Dissolution, has a strong feeling of unity. Through a personal approach of sound he developed in the past years, C-drík’s Dissolution is always precise and clear. It would suit fans of Rapoon and Thomas Köner. [View Product]
      MOONSANTO "Fraud - Hell - Dope" CD
      Bastard child of incestuous relations, the Belgian Quartet Moonsanto is proud to present itself to the world in the form of its first long-playing compact disc. Active performers from the Brussels’ scene, members of Silk Saw and Xingu Hill teamed up in 1999 for a very exclusive limited CD EP entitled "Dogme" (HSH06). This long time sold out item was presenting Moonsanto’s interpretation of the current uses of biotechnologies by global companies. "Fraud - Hell - Dope" being the follow up to this first opus, you can expect similar viewpoints on biotechnologies. But what "Dogme" wasn’t able to achieve because of its length restrictions, "Fraud - Hell - Dope" takes to another stage. Beyond the first experimentations of "Dogme", this debut long-playing CD gives us a full spectre of what very talented people can do when they are given full artistic freedom. Inspired by surrealist poets and painters as well as early experimental noisemakers, Moonsanto is actually a very solid
      yet diverse project. Deconstructed rhythms and guitars are on "Fraud - Hell - Dope" the neighbours to tape loops and voice treatments. Ranging from very melodic moments to more experimental cut-ups, this disc has everything to please to the most difficult ear as well as the most adventurous listeners in search for a strange discourse on contemporary society. [View Product]
      For info and more visit us:
      http://www.rapeartprods.com
      Contact us:
      info(at)rapeartprods(dot)com