Delire Musical/Actuel playlists - May 29 & June 5, 2007

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hello friends,

      My two radio shows Delire Musical and Delire Actuel broadcasted on May 29 &
      June 5 on CFLX 95.5 FM Sherbrooke (Quebec) are up for download on
      RapidShare. -- yeah, I ran a bit behind schedule with these, but I'll be
      catching up real fast.

      My shows are in French. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical is an
      eclectic mix of creative music. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental music.

      Here's what these shows were about.

      May 29, 2007

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Lasting Weep* and Bregent* (two reissues
      from ProgQuebec), Orkestre des Pas Perdus*, Mahmoud Ahmed, Antibalas*, Amon
      Düül II*, Os Mundi and Randone* (from Spaghetti Epic Vol. 2) - * denotes a
      recent release/reissue.
      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired May 29 here:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/37547268/dmusical_070529.zip

      No Delire Actuel broadcasted on May 29, 2007.

      June 5, 2007

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Jean-Marc Hébert* and Cordâme (two
      fantastic jazz releases from Malasartes), Alec K. Redfearn & The Eyesores*,
      Joanna Newsom* (new EP), Waak Waak Jungi*, Kaipa*, Think Dog*, Champignons,
      and Ananda Shankar* -- * denotes a recent release/reissue
      Download the Delire Musical show aired June 5, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/37580645/dmusical_070605.zip

      DELIRE ACTUEL: FIMAV 2007 Wrap-Up / 20 Years of Disques Victo: Prologue:
      This show should have aired on May 29 but, due to a human error, only the
      lat half-hour was broadcasted. Therefore, it was rebroadcasted in full on
      June 5. First hour: my FIMAV 2007 wrap-up, with my selection of highlights
      and disappointments (all the music included illustrated highlights!).
      Featured music by John Zorn, Theresa Transistor, Jason Kahn, Koenji Hyakkei,
      and Acid Mothers Gong.
      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired June 5, 2007:
      Second hour: Disques Victo, the label associated with the FIMAV festival, is
      celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, and Délire actuel will present a
      series for the occasion during the 2007-2008 season. Until then, and as a
      prologue, this week¹s second hour was devoted to three new releases, plus a
      classic Braxton concert that acted as a bridge between the first and second
      hours. Featured music by Anthony Braxton, Satoko Fujii Minh Yoh Ensemble,
      Nels Cline/Andrea Parkins/Tom Rainey, and Borbetomagus/Hijokaidan
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired June 5, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/37923299/dactuel_070605_h1.zip
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired June 5, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/37591502/dactuel_070605_h2.zip

      Unfamiliar with RapidShare? At the bottom of the table (Choose Your
      Download), simply click on Free! No need to register. (But you may have to
      wait two hours after completing a download to start another one.)

      Enjoy and please support the artists!