NORDVARGR "In Oceans Abandoned By Life I Drown..." CD out now!

  • Essence Music [newsgroups]
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      NORDVARGR
      In Oceans Abandoned By Life I Drown... To Live Again As a Servant of Darkness
      (Essence Music | ESS008) - CD

      The Nordic giant purveyor of modern dark ambient
      death drone sounds strikes again on Essence Music!

      This time Mr. Nordvargr leaves behind the
      detailed abyssal land of haunting minimalistic
      atmospheres found on Vitagen, released under his
      full name - Henrik Nordvargr Björkk - and moves
      towards the blackest side of the drone doom micro cosmos.

      A grim place where, sitting on the throne, he
      commands the crushing, ear splitting and slow
      motion processed guitar blasts that emerge from
      the depths of the pitch black ambience
      background. Cavernous rumbles, disembodied voices
      and disturbing malfunction machines play the role
      and prepare the terrain for one of the most demonic axe attacks to come!

      Presented in our custom 6-panel digisleeve
      packaging with stunning artwork by Stephen
      O’Malley (Sunn O))), Khanate) and photography by Seldon Hunt.

      || $16 (postpaid worldwide).
      PayPal, cash and money orders accepted.

      ** Also available as a strictly limited handmade boxset edition!

      Visit our website for more infos, images and
      audio samples: www.essence-music.com.

      ---
      Essence Music
      info@...
      www.essence-music.com

      o u t n o w ! ! : :
      NORDVARGR "In Oceans Abandoned By Life I Drown..."

      c o m i n g s o o n ! ! : :
      ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE "Ominous From The Cosmic Inferno"