Delire Musical/Actuel playlists May 22, 2007 + download links

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      Hello friends,

      My two radio shows Delire Musical and Delire Actuel broadcasted yesterday on
      CFLX 95.5 FM Sherbrooke (Quebec) are up for download on RapidShare.

      Delire Musical (eclectic, creative yet accessible music) featured music by
      Mad Juana, The The, Daevid Allen & Kramer, Upsilon Acrux*, Battles*,
      Earthmonkey*, Thilges*, Tara Fuki*, Patrick Watson & Van der Graaf Generator
      (* denotes a recent release).

      Delire Actuel (experimental music of all kinds) consisted of a a tasty
      selection of creative jazz and non-idiomatic free improvisation featuring
      music by Albert van Veenendaal (fantastic creative jazz!), John Shiurba (w/
      Anthony Braxton), Taylor Ho Bynum (both his sextet and his duo with Tomas
      Fujiwara), Memorize the Sky, Conjoint, Jason Kahn (Signal to Noise Vol. 1),
      Lol Coxhill (w/ Pat Thomas), Daniel Studer & Peter K. Frey (contrabass duo),
      Kreepa, Play Station 6, Matthias Schubert Quartet and Carl Ludwig Hubsch¹s
      Primordial Soup -- all recent releases.

      My shows are in French. But I don¹t talk that much :-)

      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired May 15 2007 here:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/32823299/dmusical_07-55-22.zip

      You can download the two hours of Delire Actuel aired May 15, 2007 here:
      Hour 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/32828556/dactuel_07-05-22_h1.zip
      Hour 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/32834167/dactuel_07-05-22_h2.zip

      Unfamiliar with RapidShare? At the bottom of the table (Choose Your
      Download), simply click on Free! No need to register. (But you may have to
      wait two hours after completing a download to start another one.)

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture