New LP on Glasvocht: HARRIS NEWMAN/ MAURO ANTONIO PAWLOWSKI

  • Filip Gheysen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      Hello,

      Finally, we have our new release on Glasvocht Records:

      GVLP01 HARRIS NEWMAN / MAURO ANTONIO PAWLOWSKI (lp, 12 euro)

      artwork harris
      artwork mauro

      HARRIS NEWMAN:
      Harris Newman is a Montreal based guitarist and mastering engineer.
      He spends his days running Grey Market Mastering, and devotes his spare time to numerous musical projects, including his solo work, Triple Burner, Hrsta (both bands with GY!BE members), and the now-defunct Sackville.
      As a guitarist Newman is known for his quick fingerpicking style and experimental sonics.
      His recordings have been released by Strange Attractors Audio House, Constellation, Kning Disk, and Mag Wheel records.

      MAURO ANTONIO PAWLOWSKI:
      In Belgium, everyone knows Mauro Pawlowski as an adventurous musician. He is the founder of both Evil Superstars and Mauro & The Grooms and is the current guitarist of dEUS. But apart from that, he's also active in many other, more obscure and mainly improvisation-based projects, such as Othin Spake, Höôr, The Love Substitutes, Bum Collar...
      These new recordings, again under the name of 'Mauro Antonio Pawlowski', is a sequel to his LP 'Secret Guitar', released a few years ago on the Belgian label Roborecords. Solo-guitar improvisation, in the mind of Derek Bailey, which Mauro defines as "etnical Belgian improvisation music".

      Order: filip@...
      www.glasvochtrecords.com

      Also available through
      Conspiracy: www.conspiracyrecords.com
      Clearspot: www.clear-spot.nl
      Aquarius: www.aquariusrecords.org

      Also available on Glasvocht Records:

      V/A: Glasvocht labelsampler cd-r
      V/A: “We’re For The Unknown, Unbought & Unbossed” cd
      PICTURESQUE: “A Final Expression Remains To Be Found” cd
      TELEDROOM: “Two Two’s” cd
      V/A: “Woman Taken In Adultery” cd

      Regards,

      Filip