Tonic lead-singer Emerson Hart’s new CD “Cigarettes and Gasoline”

  • peaceworks1016
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Remember Tonic's big hit called "If You Could Only See?" I freakin
      love that song!! Well, I wanted to share the good news that Emerson
      Hart (former lead singer of Tonic) will soon release his solo debut
      album called "Cigarettes and Gasoline" and his new single, "If You're
      Gonna Leave" is available on iTunes at
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?
      id=218406924&s=143441 . They're also offering an acoustic version
      of "If You Could Only See" which is awesome!

      You can also check out the new tune and add Emerson as a friend at
      http://www.myspace.com/emersonhart

      I'd love to know what everyone thinks about Emerson's new single if
      you're into checking out some GOOD new music!

      Cheers!