Delire Musical / Delire Actuel playlists + DOWNLOAD - April 24, 2007

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Hello all,

      Some of you know that I have been hosting radio shows for over a decade at
      CFLX in Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada).

      CFLX is not yet broadcasting over the web. However, from now on, if you
      would like to listen to the show, you can do so by downloading it on
      RapidShare.com. You don¹t even need to register to that website (however,
      you will have to wait two hours between downloads). Each .zip file contains
      one Delire Musical or Delire Actuel show in mp3 format (one mp3 file per
      half hour, commercials edited out), plus the playlist in html.

      These files will remain available for download for approximately one week.
      The download links are below (item 3).

      Please note that the shows are broadcasted IN FRENCH.

      Delire Musical and Delire Actuel are broadcasted one after another, every
      Tuesday night starting at 8 pm (1 hour for DM, 2 for DA), on CFLX 95.5 FM in
      Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada). Delire Musical is a radio show devoted to music
      discovery through eclecticism. We tear down the walls between styles and
      genres. Its playlist is improvised on the spot from pre-selected stacks of
      albums. It¹s a seriously mad show. On the other hand, Delire Actuel is a
      madly serious show devoted to all kinds of avant-garde music, studied and
      explained through new topics every week. Delire Actuel is produced and
      hosted by Francois Couture. Delire Musical is produced and hosted by
      François Couture and Daniel Ouellette.

      If you would like to receive a notice each week with the download links for
      that week¹s show, let us know. In any case, we will send you this message
      whenever your music gets featured on the show.

      And please let us know what you think!

      3. Download Links

      Download the Delire Musical show aired April 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/28408289/dmusical_2007-04-24.zip

      Download the Delire Actuel show aired April 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/28417277/dactuel_2007-04-24.zip

      4. Listes de diffusion / Playlists

      APRIL 17, 2007

      DÉLIRE MUSICAL, 20 H / 8 PM

      [deliremusical_24avril07_1de2_27m15s.mp3]
      EARTHMONKEY / When She Watches Television (3:59) - Be That Charge
      (Beta-lactam Ring Records <http://www.blrrecords.com> , dist.: Massive Music
      <http://www.massivemusicamerica.com/> )
      GURU GURU / Das Zwickmaschinehen (4:42) - Don¹t Call Us (We Call You)
      (Revisited <http://www.insideout.de> , dist.: Fusion III
      <http://www.fusion3.com> )
      THE WORKS / Change My Ways (4:09) - Change My Ways (Subliminal Sounds,
      dist.: Forced Exposure <http://www.fe.org> )

      THE NORTH SEA / Feather-Cloaked Silver Priestess (3:25) - Exquisite Idols
      (Type <http://www.typerecords.com> , dist.: Forced Exposure
      <http://www.fe.org> )
      THILGES / Völkische (4:48) - La double absence (Staubgold
      <http://www.staubgold.de> , dist.: Forced Exposure <http://www.fe.org> )
      [pause commerciale / commercial break]
      [deliremusical_24avril07_2de2_27m36s.mp3]
      TOM ZÉ / Acum-mahá (4:22) - Danç-êh-sá: Dança dos Herdeiros do Sacrifício
      (Tratore <http://www.tratore.com> )

      ZAO / Ronach (5:38) - Zao in Tokyo (Musea <http://www.musearecords.com> )
      NAIKAKU / Tautology (3:47) - Shell (Musea <http://www.musearecords.com> )

      CAMBERWELL NOW / Working Nights (extrait/excerpt: 6:25) - All¹s Well (ReR
      Megacorp <http://www.rerusa.com> )

      DÉLIRE ACTUEL, 21 H / 9 PM

      FIMAV 2007, 1re de 3 émissions : Comme à chaque année, Délire actuel
      présentera trois émissions consacrées à la programmation du Festival
      international de musique actuelle de Victoriaville, qui se tiendra du 17 au
      21 mai 2007. Ce soir: la programmation du jeudi 17 et du vendredi 18 mai. Le
      menu musical consiste en illustrations sonores des artistes en présence [les
      deux premières sélections illustrent le quatuor de Crispell, Anker, Helias
      et Cyrille; désolé, je n¹ai pas le disque du Corkestra].

      FIMAV 2007, 1st of 3 shows: As usual, Delire Actuel will be airing three
      shows entirely devoted to the line-up of the Festival international de
      musique actuelle de Victoriaville. Tonight: the line-ups for Thursday the 17
      and Friday the 18 of May. The music selections are meant to illustrate the
      artists performing this year [the first two selections illustrate the
      Crispell/Anker/Helias/Cyrille quartet; and sorry, I don¹t have Corkestra¹s
      CD].

      [delireactuel_24avril07_1de4_26m49s.mp3]
      LOTTE ANKER, MARILYN CRISPELL & MARILYN MAZUR / Poetic Justice (5:58) -
      Poetic Justice (Dacapo)
      BASSDRUMBONE / The Line Up (6:46) - The Line Up (Clean Feed)

      COR FUHLER, HAN BENNINK, WILBERT DE JOODE / Kirkology (5:59) - Tinderbox
      (Data, dist.: Toondist <http://www.toondist.nl> )

      [pause commerciale/commercial break]
      [delireactuel_24avril07_2de4_26m35s.mp3]
      JEAN-FRANÇOIS LAPORTE / Projet Waves: deuxième expérimentation (extrait) -
      [demo]

      MICHAEL SNOW, ALAN LICHT & AKI ONDA / [1] - Tonic, NYC, 12/1/2005 [demo]

      THERESA TRANSISTOR / [4] - 25 janvier 2005 [demo]
      [pause commerciale/commercial break]
      [delireactuel_24avril07_3de4_28m39s.mp3]
      THERESA TRANSISTOR / [6] - 25 janvier 2005 [demo]

      JOHN ZORN / The Fire Book: Four - 50th Birthday Celebratoin, Vol. 9: The
      Classic Guide to Strategy, Vol. 3 (Tzadik)
      JOHN ZORN / Litany VI (6:16) - Six Litanies for Heliogabalus (Tzadik)

      MELVINS / The Talking Horse (2:40)
      [pause commerciale/commercial break]
      [delireactuel_24avril07_4de4_27m21s.mp3]
      MELVINS / The Hawk (2:34) - (A) Senile Animal (Ipecac)
      MELVINS / Air Breather Deep in the Arms of Morphius (12:12) - Honky
      (Amphetamine Reptile)

      KOENJI HYAKKEI / Grembo Zavia (10:14) - Viva Koenji!! (Skin Graft)