hagshadow's level x 28th. april slimelight

  • hagshadow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      =================

      LeveL X a Hagshadow / Hinoeuma the Malediction continuation.
      LeveL X is a collective of DJs, performance artists and bands at
      Slimelight London.
      LeveL X will also arrange events of more rhythmical nature.

      Our first integration at Slimelight on the 28th. April 2007
      We will be located on the ground floor bar space from 10pm to 7:30am

      DJs: from 10pm to 7.30am
      Hag/ACL + Polifonica Lugubre + Sparker [bar sate/dead by down]

      + Codex Europa + E[D]T + Hornpipe

      LexeL X Live action:

      Nocturne + Vdrey & Schultz + The Bear Faced Boy + Sandblasting

      + Onomatopoeia [Cheeses International] + Deepkiss720

      Saturday 28th April 07
      @ Slimelight

      DIVE + REVCO SOUND-SYSTEM + INSEKT + PRESSURE CONTROL

      3 floor slime with trad goth floor +
      LeveL X club dj's and audio projects

      Entry policy:please note if you don't have a Slimelight membership and
      want to come to LeveL X e-mail us your name so we put you on our list
      to get a special door price discount for 5 pounds!! or will be 8
      pounds at the door for non Slime members!!

      Hagshadow distribution record stall www.hagshadow.net

      Level X: www.hinoeuma.org/levelx
      Slimelight: www.slimelight.net

      info: hagshadow@...

      =================

      Industrial Harsh Electronics + Electro + Power Electronics +
      Experimental + Noise Old/New School EBM
      Harsh Techno + Martial Military + Punk + Ritual
      Dark Disco + Cold Wave and much more..
      =====================

      playlist:

      Code 242 || Atrox || Tormentum || Simon Schall || DKF || Haus Arafna
      || Terence Fixmer
      Sonar || Crass || Rudimentari Peni || Orange Sector || Motor || DAF ||
      Der Plan || Grauzone
      Esplendor Geometrico || Krisma || Sielwolf || PNE || Miss Yetti ||
      Zoth Ommog || Kirlian Camera
      Crisis || Ionic Vision || Martin Peter || Winterkalte || Allerseelen
      || Saba Komossa
      Militant Cheerleaders on the Move || Neon || Muller of Death || Feindflug
      Zeigenblock Kopf || Rector Scanner || Autechre || Sleep Chamber ||
      Delta 9 || The Backlash
      || Klinik || The Dirty criminals || Hiv+ || Painslut || Coinside ||
      Yellow Magic Orchestra
      Ascender || Cyborg Attack || Proyecto Mirage || Con-dom/ACL || Novo Homo
      Elektrode || FabrikC || Xex || :Wumpscut: || Micropoint || Radium ||
      Contropotere/CP01
      Organized Resistance || Greyhound || Minny Pops || Terrorfakt || Inade
      || Genocide Organ
      Detune-X || Sandblasting || Parzival || Shorai || Die Form || Amebix
      || MDC || Bahntier
      Strom.EC || P.A.L || Au Pairs || Synapscape || Blackhouse || Hellfish
      || PPF || Cabaret Voltaire
      Factrix || Camerata Mediolanense || 6 Comm || Chrome || Minimal Man ||
      ClockDva/TAGC
      Corvus Corax || Roger Rotor || Kas Product || Babyland || Straftanz ||
      Meira
      Asher || Adult || NON/Boyd Rice || Psychic TV/Splinter Test || Death
      Squad || Mushroom's Patience
      T.C. Matic || Von Magnet || Mimetic || 300.000 V.K. || Iszoloscope ||
      Portion Control
      Brujeria || Vromb || Letatlin || The Hacker || Coil || Propergol ||
      Gerechtigkeits
      Liga || Morgenstern || Attrition || Panacea || Calva Y Nada || Nasmak
      || Genital-a-Tech
      Jessie Evans/Bettina Koster || Women of Sodom || Monolith || EMS ||
      Turbund Sturmwerk
      Peyr || Der Blutharsch || The Causey Way || Xotox || Chris and Cosey
      || Limbo || Burzum
      Pankow || GG Allin || Vitalic || Institution D.O.L. || The Eternal
      Afflict || Sturm Cafe' || Insekt || SigloXX
      The Passage || Trisomie 2 || The Overlords || Asche || Mescalinum
      United || D.O.A. || Obszon
      Geschopf || SPK || Naevus || Spiritual Front || Whitehouse || Rasthof
      Dachau || Demeter || T.Raumschmiere
      Dj Adolf || Electronicat || Missratener sohn || Soman || Dioxyde ||
      Unter_Null || Stahlfrequenz
      Einstuerzende Neubauten || The Normal || Norma Loy || Bastards of Love
      || Death In June || Graphik Magazin
      Puissance || Bakterielle Infektion || Clair Obscur || Le Syndicat
      Electronique || Thorofon
      Ambassador 21 || Echo west || Anenzephalia || Dog Pop || Lustmord ||
      Laibach and more..

      www.slimelight.net

      www.hinoeuma.org

      VDREY. & SCHULTZ: http://perso.numericable.fr/phbodino/