New Hagshadow/Hinoeuma Club At Slimelight 28.April!

  • hagshadow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 8:30 AM
      3 floor slime with trad goth floor +
      LeveL X club dj's and audio projects

      =================
      Industrial Harsh Electronics + Power Electronics + Noise + Old/New
      School EBM
      Harsh Techno + Martial Military + Punk + Electro + Ritual
      Dark Disco + Cold Wave and much more..
      =====================

      LeveL X is a collective of DJs, performance artists and bands at
      Slimelight London.
      LeveL X will also arrange events of more rhythmical nature.

      Our first integration at Slimelight on the 28th. April 2007
      We will be located on the ground floor bar space from 10pm to 7:30am

      DJs: from 10pm to 7.30am
      Hag/ACL - Polifonica Lugubre - Sparker [bar sate - dead by down] -
      Codex Europa - E[D]T - Hornpipe -

      LeveL X Live action: Sandblasting - Nocturne - Vdrey & Schultz - The
      Bear Faced Boy - Deepkiss720 - more TBC.

      Hagshadow distribution record stall www.hagshadow.net

      Saturday 28th April 07
      @ Slimelight

      DIVE + REVCO SOUND-SYSTEM + INSEKT + PRESSURE CONTROL

      Level X: www.hinoeuma.org/levelx
      www.myspace.com/hagshadow
      Slimelight: www.slimelight.net

      info: hagshadow@...