Coil, HNAS, NWW, etc. on eBay

  • spelias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      In a celebration of the warmer weather in the northern hemisphere I’m
      offering out of print CDs featuring Coil, Nurse With Wound, HNAS, Limpe Fuchs of
      Anima and others. There’s only a day or so left to grab these.
      This is (hopefully) the link:
      _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaliaselias_
      (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaliaselias)
      Thanks for your indulgence.