Appeal from Nate Young

  • stratoskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Mailed to Aaron Dilliway via Hanson Records website groups -
      authentic. Most of the US do not have the privelages of free hospital
      treatment like us in the UK.

      _____________

      Hey everyone,

      On the morning of Feb 24th my brother Peter Young was in a fire. He
      was injured with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 30-44% of his body.
      Neighbors reported seeing him coming out of his apartment unharmed
      only to see him run back in to save his dog Little John. The smoke and
      heat over took Pete as soon as he reentered the apartment. Pete was
      found unconscious and burning by Brighton Police and Fire Department
      who rushed him over to the U of M hospital. His apartment was
      completely destroyed and Little John did not make it. Pete has no
      medical insurance or insurance on his apartment which he owns. He is
      undergoing surgery for skin grafts and has not been conscious yet. He
      will be in the hospital for at least 2-3 months.

      I am asking for donations to help my family with some of the medical
      bills and the rebuilding of his apartment. I have set up a paypal
      account in Pete's name.
      There are over 1000 members on this board, if everyone donates at
      least $1 that will be a big help.

      Please paypal donations to Peter.B.Young (at) gmail (dot) com
      Please try to pay the paypal fee if paying from a credit or debit card.

      Pete first introduced me to punk, psychedelic rock and noise - the
      music that inspired me the most as a kid. He also painted the cover
      for the first Wolf Eyes album released on Bulb. Without him Wolf Eyes
      may not have ever existed. I hope you'll help me give him something
      back.

      With much thanks,
      Nate Young

      DO IT.