Limited Quantities of New American Folk Hero Releases

  • Mike Tamburo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      hello everyone,
      i apolgize for the blatant spamming. we are currently running low
      (close to out of stock) on some of our fine new american folk hero
      product. below is what i have available. if the item is limited, it
      is noted how many copies are currently available. contact me before
      ordering any items marked limited.

      my paypal is lastamericanhero@...

      if you need descriptions of the discs you can find them here.
      http://www.myspace.com/newamericanfolkhero

      All CDs and Double 3" - $10 US $13 Non US
      All 3" - $8 US $11 Non US

      NAFH 001 Meisha - For Sayas CD
      NAFH 002 Robert Horton - Winter Suite 3"
      **NAFH 003 Mike Tamburo - Screwing Six Bolts Into Last Tuesday CD (7
      copies left)
      NAFH 004 Meisha - The Secret Of Paul GroperCD
      NAFH 006 Robert Horton - Expotition CD
      **NAFH 008 Number None - Nervous Climates 3" (13 copies left)
      **NAFH 010 Keenan Lawler - The Strange Tale of Eddy Westport 3" (4 copies left)
      NAFH 011 Keenan Lawler - Ghost of a Plane of Air CD
      **NAFH 014 Bradam Streiple - AAB CD (2 copies left)
      NAFH 015 Dave Krejci - The Cleophone CD
      NAFH 016 Mike Tamburo and His Orchestra - Ghosts Of Marumbey CD
      **NAFH 017 Fathmount - Six String Renderings CD - (1 copy left)
      NAFH 018 Egghatcher - Accidents CD (Robert Horton Project)
      **NAFH 020 Nux - The Signal CD (7 copies left)
      NAFH 024 Mike Tamburo and Matt Mcdowell - God Will Fail John's Horn 3"
      ** NAFH 026 - Mike Tamburo and Wilson Lee - Boyinger - Double 3" (6 copies left)

      thanks
      mike tamburo

      --
      http://www.miketamburo.com