back issues

  • hfres69
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      I have been a subscriber for many years, and no longer find it viable
      to store my copies of the magazine. Is there any market for resale of
      back issues? I've checked eBay but surprisingly don't find much there.

      Any advice will be appreciated. I am new to this list, so pardon me
      if this is a subject that's come up many times before. Thank you.

      H.