2 New Youtube Videos: Ulher/Shibolet/Looney/Smith In Hamburg 12/20/06

  • Damon Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      The Youtubes are here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6_UzxFwHac
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvpEAjl-JA
      The same ones are available in my Myspace videos on on the link below.

      Birgit Ulher -Trumpet
      Ariel Shibolet - Soprano Saxophone
      Scott r. Looney - Laptop
      Damon Smith - Double bass

      Live improvisation in Hamburg 12/20/06
      The Double Bass I am Playing was the Late Peter Nikklas Wilson's.
      He was a great Double Bass Player and Musicologist known for his Books
      on Sonny Rollins, Ayler and Ornette and recordings with Anthony
      Braxton, Evan Parker and others.

      Damon Smith

      http://www.balancepointacoustics.com
      http://myspace.com/smithdamon

      Just released:
      bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin blume
      bpa 010 "cruxes" aurora josephson/joelle leandre/damon smith/martin
      blume
      bpa 011 "sextesense" john butcher/aaron bennett/henry kaiser/danielle
      degruttola/damon smith/jerome bryerton