eBAY Auctions - BERNHARD GUNTER / PARMEGIANI / FENNESZ / JOHN ZORN ETC

  • Keith Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      Sorry for the nature of this post but I am selling CDs which should
      be of interest to many of you.

      FENNESZ "Venice"
      JEPH JERMAN/Hands to "nazha"
      BERNARD PARMEGIANI "Pop'eclectic"
      STEVE RODEN "Resonant Cities" [trente oiseaux]
      BERNHARD GUNTER & Jeph Jerman's "buddha with the sun face/buddha with
      the moon face" [trente oiseaux]
      BERNHARD GUNTER "Details Agrandis" [trente oiseaux]
      BERNHARD GUNTER "UN PEU DE NEIGE SALIE" [trente oiseaux]
      KOJI ASANO "Second Dam"
      RICHARD CHARTIER "Two Locations" [Line]
      JOHN ZORN "Downtown Lullaby"
      VLADISLAV DELAY "Naima"
      IKUE MORI "Hex Kitchen" [TZADIK]
      TETSU INOUE "Psycho-Acoustic" [TZADIK]
      RYOJI IKEDA "0ÂșC"
      WENDY CARLOS "Digital Moonscapes"

      3 APHEX TWIN Interviews in Music Mags

      Magazine interview with Bill Laswell on how he went about re-
      constructing and mastering the music of Miles Davis for the album
      Panthalassa: The Music Of Miles Davis 1969 - 1974

      This way to bid:
      http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZkeith.berryQQhtZ-1

      Cheers for looking
      Keith