NEW! RAP-CD #028 DENSE VISION SHRINE "Unwinding The Inside" CD

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      NEW! RAP-CD #028 DENSE VISION SHRINE "Unwinding The Inside" CD
      We have the pleasure to present to you, our first release in CD format released in our label Rape Art Productions.

      Info: DVS is a dark ambient side project from Norweigan artist Karstem Hamre aka Penitent. Material dense produced under an orchestral ambient mixtured with pure and deep sounds in 3 amazing conceptual tracks. If you like acts as Lustmord, Archon Satani, MZ412, Inade, Cold Meat Industry, Cold Spring, War Office Propaganda titles I recommend you it. Black & white art works. Comes packaged in digital sleeve. Limited edition of 500 copies. DISTRIBUITORS ASK FOR WHOLESALE PRICES to rapeartprods(at)yahoo(dot)com

      For info and more visit us:
      http://www.rapeartprods.com
      Contact us:
      info(at)rapeartprods(dot)com