UTECH RECORDS The Vulture Club "Live Young, Die Fast"

  • Keith Utech
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      January Transmission <http://www.utechrecords.com>

      For immediate release:

      THE VULTURE CLUB "Live Young, Die Fast and Leave an Exquisite Corpse"
      Utech Records [URCD004] $14 USD
      Contact: utechrecords@...

      "The guitar is not dead. It is still humming and I believe in it. Copper
      wound is copper wound, today and yesterday. Magnets are magnetic, today and
      yesterday. Wood is wooden, today and yesterday. Electricity is electric,
      today and yesterday. These things shift in their own time and on their own
      basis. They are not forced and in my own capacity, I do not force them. The
      editor's role is Advocate. The rattle you hear, that is the energy and the
      idea. It is not all mine and it is not all theirs and it is not all yours.
      But it is all ours."
      "There was darkness before there was light, I guess. We live in between.
      Name is Thomas Lee // borne somewhere and will die somewhere too //
      currently living in Lawrence, Kansas. I reside here because neighbors are
      not so close and most of them are old and deaf already. Downtown where the
      hipsters are, I can walk amongst them and no one knows about the amps and
      guitars. No need to scream about the weirdness because I am invisible and
      alive // they let me walk fast and away. These are my people is one way or
      another and I refuse to belong to them. Live Young, Die Fast and Leave an
      Exquisite Corpse. I can't explain it any better than that." -TL