found tapes, found sounds, found recorders + das kleine-frf + some requests

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hello to All,

      The coming days the programme and webinfo of the
      das kleine field recordings festival will be ready.
      We have an extra feature thanks to Harold Schellinx and Paulo Raposo.

      The exhibition
      found tapes found sounds found recorders
      with an opening day on 3rd of February and a closing day on 12th of
      february:
      Harold will http://www.harsmedia.com/Chronson/FT/more.html
      from 7th to 12th at http://www.taktberlin.org/

      and Paulo will perform on the opening day.

      I would like to ask your participation,
      (I mean you, the reader of this mail)

      in that, you send either tape salad,
      with description or picture or drawing of the place where you found it,
      and at what time you found it.
      or/and sound you recorded on whatever medium you use,
      or a sonic device
      or whatever you want.

      Found tapes found sounds found recorders
      Takt Kunstprojektraum
      W├╝hlischstr. 56
      10245 Berlin
      Germany

      If you happen to be in Berlin, just pass by and deliver your findings.
      (or yourself if you are a recorder)

      your complete post(enveloppe and all) will be put on display and will be for
      sale for 25 euro
      (unless you think it is worth way more)
      you will get the money send to you by paypall
      in case we sell your post,
      minus something, say 5 euro.

      your sound will go into our "jukebox": 3 songs for 50 cents.
      We will reward you, if your sound ends up in the top 5

      Hope to welcome you all,

      greetings from Berlin,

      Rinus

      --