Organized Anarchy

  • spelias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Sorry for the commercial interruption, but I figure more than a few of you
      may be interested:
      On eBay, I've put a handful of rare out of print vinyl by the likes of Nurse
      With Wound, HNAS, Organum and Limpe Fuchs/Anima. It’s all in near mint
      condition, in the states. I'll try to add more tomorrow, but for now, if you check
      out user name aliaselias I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
      Thanks for looking.
      Peace on….