The second coming of das kleine field recordings festival (a call for sounds)

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hello listeners,

      On the 4th and from 7th to 11th of February the second edition of the
      das kleine field recordings festival
      will be held in Berlin.

      see the link at the bottom of this mail for the list of participating
      artists.

      As at the first festival there will be also an online version,
      a festival to go,
      that will remain available from 3rd to 12th of february.

      That's why I would like to ask you to send some field recordings
      (maybe with a short description)
      to injapatti at gmail.com

      (internet) radiomakers among you are invited to drop me a line off line
      in case they are interested to dedicate some minutes to the festival;
      we have a radioman on the spot who will do reports, interviews, streaming.

      greetings to you all from Berlin,

      Rinus

      --
      das kleine field recordings festival www.kleine-frf.blogspot.com