spring/fall 2007

  • Kim Cascone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      I'm starting to book into my late spring and fall schedule for Europe.

      I am interested in booking my 'Emergent Content' workshops and solo
      performances but I am available for lectures as well.

      also, I'm putting out feelers for booking my electronic improv trio
      called: KGB
      for more information on us see:
      http://www.seltene-erden.net/KGB/trio.html

      send an email to kim@... and I'll send more information
      happy new year!
      Kim Cascone
      ______________________________
      kim_cascone
      a n e c h o i c
      kim@...
      AIM: mathfilm
      location: San Francisco
      listening: -- 'World Class Listening Problem' - Don Caballero
      reading:
      'People's History of the US' -- Howard Zinn
      'Collapse' -- Jared Diamond
      film/video: --
      weather: fractal fog, chaotically cool, random rain
      US Mobile: +1 415 215 5975
      EU Mobile: +32 472 505 273
      - 'in the absence of any empirical evidence, the closest
      approximation to the truth is generally achieved by asking "who
      benefits?'