New Creative Commons netlabel

  • xyntheticnetlabel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      This is Xyn and Pyxis from Vancouver, BC. We're very pleased to
      announce that we are starting up a new netlabel under the name
      Xynthetic. You can find our website here: http://www.xynthetic.com,
      and we also have a myspace page here:
      http://www.myspace.com/xyntheticnetlabel

      We will be launching in February of 2007, and along with the launch we
      are releasing a compilation featuring quality electronic music across
      a number of genres. The compilation is entitled 'Statement of Purpose'
      and features a number of artists working in IDM, Techno, Electro, and
      Drum'n'Bass.

      Confirmed artists include: Exillon, Mochipet, Userwave, Displacer,
      Portland, Xyn, Raab Kodeq (formerly Codec of Component Records),
      Chemical X, Joseph Auer, Zainetica, and we are very pleased to
      announce that Dryft will be providing a brand new track for this
      compilation. This is Mike Cadoo's first Dryft track since starting
      Bitcrush.

      w. www.xynthetic.com
      ms. www.myspace.com/xyntheticnetlabel
      e. info <at> xynthetic.com