Solo in Tel Aviv on youtube..

  • Damon Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w2eY6lT_1M
      There is an additional duo video with the great spoprano saxophone
      player Ariel Shibolet that was too long for YOUTUBE in my myspace
      vidoes, see link below.
      The bass I am playing was a beautiful full size German flatback, lent
      to me by Jean-Claude Jones. This was from Oct. of 2005.

      damon smith
      http://www.balancepointacoustics.com
      http://myspace.com/smithdamon

      Just released:
      bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin blume
      bpa 010 "cruxes" aurora josephson/joelle leandre/damon smith/martin
      blume
      bpa 011 "sextesense" john butcher/aaron bennett/henry kaiser/danielle
      degruttola/damon smith/jerome bryerton