New! Releases on Rape Art Prods.: KENJI SIRATORI & ASTRO

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      NEW! RAP-CD-R #026 KENJI SIRATORI "Human Body Pill"
      Kenji Siratori japanese writer offers us a material very rare composed of 12 bizarre tracks with japanese lyrics using as background noise. Recommended. Full color art works & limited to 50 copies.

      Listen:
      Track 10

      NEW! RAP-CD-R #027 ASTRO "Black Bloody Cosmos"
      Astro is Hiroshi Hasegawa member of the legendary japanese noise act C.C.C.C.. The artist performs a hypnotic track during 47 mins. of experimental & psychedelic noise. Full color art works & limited to 50 copies.

      Listen:
      Black Bloody Cosmos

      We are also accepting also PRE-ORDERS RAP-CD #028 DENSE VISION SHRINE "Unwinding The Inside" CD PROFESSIONAL to be released in January/2007

      Listen:
      Nothing Became All

      We accept credit card orders via PayPal

      For info and more visit us: